Monday 23 April 2012

Just a Memory

Yes, yesterday way the day when Ummi Hafilda Ali the flamboyant sister of Azwan Ali and Azmin Ali did touched down in my kampong about bla bla bla bla bla bla... I wouldn't touch on the content of her talk but most people know about it more than I do. I could have been one of the earliest victims if I can trace back my meeting with TIBAI back in 1982 in Louisville, Kentucky (home of KFC Yum!). That was during the ISNA or Islamic Society of North America meeting. I was representing the muslim students from Findlay, Ohio. Incidently, I was called up with two other student leaders to meet saudara CIBAI in a room. There was some chit chat but not mistakenly before we part off, we were invited to visit his office when we return to Malaysia. But luckily I forgotten all about it especially when i landed my first job within 1 week upon landing at Subang Airport. Should I have had experience of others of being jobless after graduated, probably I have shitted out without having to exert any pressure.

Mungkin namaku telah menyelamatkan iman yang hanya setipis kulit bawang. Apa boleh buat, semua kerja anak Ali atau anak Berahim. Berahim Ali, OK, Hasan Ali, OK,

got to sign-off...

No comments:

Post a Comment